Thursday, December 24, 2009

23.12.09

Yesterday...
Me and my family wake up about 8+ i think...
Then everyone have bath, eat a bit and change their cloth... =3
Thinking go-ing Sunway to have a bit fun while i need to passup my assignment... =="'
**Swt~!!!**


Yup~
Today is the day that i need to passup my assignment... =/...
**Cham...**
**1st, my computer design skill is not so good... =="'~**
**2nd, my design word is edited by my Bibi... And I don't know how to make that feel out...**
Sooooooooooooooo~
I'm waiting for death anyway... =="'...
Sien... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!
I keep edit my poster... =/
**Because I wanted to make that feel but...**
**FAIL~!!**
What to do?
So... I do it my way... =/
**Hope my teacher will give me pass... owahhhhhhhhhh...**
**Another lazy lesson to me... =/...**


This year Christmas eve and on the day of Christmas:-

-No Christmas present for me~
**My mumy asked me weather i want or not but... I say don't wanted present this year... ( one of the reason is:- lazy shop with my bratty siblingssssssss~ )**

-No count down~
**I think... and I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooo lazy to go out anyway~ prefer to stay at home~**

-No celebrating with my Bibi~

-No celebrating with my college friends~

-No celebrating with my friends~


Owahhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~
But~
Maybe will be celebrating with my meetoto friends~
Just maybe~
Because I feel wanted to take more naps~ =3
Ahahahaha~^^
Today~
My Bibi post somethings at his Facebook~
And i reply him~ =3
And he tell me that he gonna phone me tonight...
**But I not sure of the time... =/...**
**Beter that time I'm free and my parent have no plan... Hahahahaha~**
Soooooooooooo~
BORINGGGGGGGG.... =/
Now Meetoto-ing and Facebook-ing~

Anyway~
Merry Christmas everyone~~~~~~~~~ =3


-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥