Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hometown life~

Yup~
Another BORING day~ =/~
All i can say is BORING whole time...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!
>>I wanted to study~!
>>I wanted to play~!
>>I wanted to chit chat~!
>>I wanted to shop~!


Ogosh~ My life is soooooooooo SIMPLE + EASY + BORING~
=/...
Anyone wanna join my boring life?
**Hahaha...=P~**
**Just nothing to do and joking around my blog... LoLx~ =X**
Today, I wake up at 11+ and get a phone call from my Bibi~^^
**Yay~ Happy~ =P**
**Kekekekeke~ X3~!!!**
After talking on the phone, then i go have a wash and a brush~ =3~
**NICE + REFRESHING~^^**
**Awwwwwwwwwww~! I misses the water at my hometown~!!**
**Teheee~ =P**
**Water at Selangor tat area really not so nice than my hometown's~**
**Hahahaha...^^**


After that, I text my Bibi...
Than go outside see weather my mumy brings back any food or not... =)
But...
It turns out...
That there's no food on the table~ =(
Sooooo HUNGRY~~~~~~~ X(
Sooooo have to wait my mumy brings food for us... Haha.... =P
**Because I didn't have any transport to go out nor for me to drive... =P**
Sooooo i go online~
Hahaha...^^
After that, my mumy have to go Ipoh for her operation...
**I don't really know what happen to my mumy ears but she just tell me that she need to go operation...**
Then right before she goes, she bring us our lunch...
And we ate it up~!
Then...
WE GO ONLINE AGAIN~
Hahaha...^^
**( Blushes~ ) That's what me and my siblings does whole day... =P**
**Kakakaka~**


About 2+ my friend pick me UP~!
Go out wanna pay for P1...==
**Argh... I SUPER SUPER HATE P1~!!!**
**Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~!!!!! Strymyx beter~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**
Then, we pick up my secondary friends at a bus station as she is having a break~^^
After that, she was shock when saw me in the car... ^^
And she said that long time didn't meet me already~
And misses me~XD!!!
**Yea~ I misses you too Arbahya~**
**Sorry if i spell wrong your name... =P**
After eating, we all bring her back to her working place and we took off to Maybank...
To...
PAY P1...==
Argh...
When i reach there, we go withdraw money and wanted to pay at the counter instead, the lady tell me that i need to go internet bank-ing...!!
**What The...!!!!**
**I HAVE JUST WASTED MY TIME COME-ING OUT AND BANK IN THE MONEY AND YOU TELL ME THAT I NEED INTERNET BANK-ING?!?!?!?**
**Ogosh~!!!**
**Wasting my time ONLY~! ==**



Soooo I didn't pay for P1 and decide pay at Sunway when i goes there... =/
After that, we head back home... =P
Instead...
My friend bring me goes around my friends house...
And she say's " You never know any of your friend's house!?!?!?
And i laugh at her...
**Hahahaha...^^**
**Because I'm not much a out go-ing type of girl... =P**
**So... I goes friend's house lesser than anyone else... =P**
After that, she bring me goes Sam's house and she goes there chit chat with her... =3
**Yep~! Secondary friends~ Hahahax...^^**
**Long time no meet and chat... =3**
**But still remember each other~^^**
**Nice~ =3**
After that, she bring me home... =P
She keep ask me want go shopping mall or not but i keep decline as i need to take care of the house and family... =/
Because mumy not at home and there's no one take-ing care of my siblings~


Night comes and I have to prepare their food...
I didn't cook... =P
My mumy did~
Haha...^^
She cook the food earlier and all i need is make the food warm enough to be eaten~^^
Sooooo~
We have~
Veggy, chicken feet, and some other veggy as out dinner~ =3
**Mumy's cook-ing is the best because always the nices~ =3**
**Who would say their mumy's cook-ing sucks right? XD!**
After feasting~
I online play Facebook and Msn with my friends~^^
And blog a bit~ =P!!
**P.S : I did chat on phone awhile with my Bibi~^^**
**I'm happy that he called me~ =P**



Mwakkkkkkkk~~~~~~~~~~~!!!
Misses Bibi~ =)

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥