Friday, December 4, 2009

Today's Life~ **4.12.09**

Kekekekekek~^^


Today~
I go for design class at the same time i didn't bring my homework~
**Reason : Because i haven't finish my design homework and i over sleep... =X~!!!!**
**And~ i only finish sketch-ing it O.N.L.Y~!**


Yea~ I take permission from my teacher that i will PASS UP HIS HOMEWORK TOMORROW...
Hahax...^^
A promise is always a promise~ =3~!
So i'm do-ing my design assignment now... =P~!


Before that, i cook o~^^
Cook for my Bibi~^^
Kekekeke~
**Althought i'm not good in cook-ing stuff...**
**This is true and real~! No bluff-ing~**
**Haha...^^**


I cook 2 veggy, one my friend help me cook a bit and another is i cook~^^
thn i cook PORK~ =P~!
Mummy teach me how to cook PORK BELLY~
This time, this pork that i cook taste not so salty already...=P
**Soooooooooo happy~ XD~!!!!**
**When i go back hometown, i wanna learn more on COOK-ING~^^**
**COOK COOK COOK COOK~^^**
**Learn more cook-ing than can cook more...**
**P.S : For my Bibi~**
**Hahahahaha...XD~!!!**



-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥