Wednesday, December 16, 2009

my hometown life~

Yea~
Life like normal~
Boring + Simple~
Awwwwwwwwww~
Nothing to do whole days~
All i have to do is Sleep, Eat, Play, Online and so so~
=P
**Yea~ Life boring without fun and i online almost whole dayssssssssssssss~!**
**Gonna be Big, Fat Girl if i keep on Sleep, Eat, Play, Online and bla bla bla~**
**Hahaha~^^**
**Who cares... =P**


But this Saturday I'm go-ing to check my OTP ( aka Option To Progress )~
I get a mail from my Calligraphy teacher that I will be have-ing OTP for her subject...
**Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~! Thanks God I get OTP...**
**If not, I'm gonna GET INTO A BIG BIG BIG TROUBLE~!!!!**
**Yea~ I have been a LAZY girl this sem... =P**


Soooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I stay at house WHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAYS~XD!!!
Then in the afternoon, i go out eat v my family... =/
Just like normal...

**P.S : But without my daddy... =P**
**Because he gone out have lunch with his friends~**
After that, we go back home and ONLINE~ =X
**After all, that's what I can do at home... =X**

-->>>No one wanna meet with me ( but sometimes got people ask me out, i only feel lazy sooooo.... i didn't go out... XD~!!! )

-->>>My secondary friends all don't know gone where already ( i didn't asked them to come out also, because scared some is working and can't chit chat or meet up with me )

But~
Today one of my secondary schoolmate come and find me~^^
**Happy happy~ =3**
I long didn't see her right after I finish my secondary... =P
We're nicest secondary mate ever~XD!
**Yea~ although she's malay... But she's the nicest one~ =P**
**She help me a bit in some 'stuff'... =P**
She come my house WHOLE DAY...
We chit chat, have-ing fun time, then she bring me out buy cakes~
Hahahaha... XD!
**Because I suddenly feel wanna buy CAKES~ =P**
**And i bought a T.I.R.A.M.I.S.U cake~ ^^**
**Yummy~ Yummy~**
**Happyyyyyyyy~XD!!!**
**But... Withouht milk~ It will be much more tastier WITH A CUP OF MILK~XD!!!
**Yum~ Yum~ ^^**





After that we come back from cake shop as the day gone dark and start rain-ing heavily... =X~
**Hate rain-ing... =3=~!!!**
**Makes me only~ Chea~!!**
When we reach home, we all have a FEAST ON THE CAKE~!!!
**Yay~XD!!!**
**I waited for my Bibi to text me...=3=~!!!**
**Sooooooooooooooo boring without him... Hmmmm~~~~**
**Haix~~~~~~~~~~~!!!**
Have to wait him come back from Taiwan only can meet him up~ =w=~~~~!!!
I'll be SUPER MISSING HIM.... Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~!!!!
Not FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!TwT~!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~ =3=~!!!
Both of us msn and sms... =/
Keep miss-ing each other...
**Yay~ Thanks god... =/**
( Say for fun~ =P )

Anyway~
Hope we can meet again...
Bibi... I miss you sooooooo sooooooo much ne~ X3~!!!
Mwakkkkkk~~~~~~~X3!



Yup~ Right after that, my friend have to go already as day has gone dark...^^
**If she didn't go home again, sure her parents will phone her... Hahax...^^**
**Sooooooooooo~ me and her will me again tomorow~^^**

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥