Sunday, January 10, 2010

-=ABOUT ME=-

If i wanted to use 10 things to describe or represent me, are:-

1) Pig:-
I love to sleep just like a pig.
Not just that, i love to sleep just like a pig.
I love to call people pig and pig is also my quote of the day [not just one day but everyday].


2)Hi-5:-
I love to talk.
And i always talking aloud, not just that i love to laugh loudly like there's no tomorow.
Then my friend always cal me '大喇叭'(da la ba), it means loud speaker in chinese.


3)Sunflower:-
Im just like a Sunflower.
Love to smile and laugh.
Happy always and feel that there's no problem in the world while i'm with my friends.


4)Mimosa:-
I'm just like a Mimosa.
I get shy easily infront of everyone or audience.
But i don't normally to others that i'm a shy person.


5)Amusement park:-
I'm fun just like a amusement park.
You can found different and interesting characteristic inside me.
Just like whatever fun games in the amusement park.


6)Honey:-
I'm sweet just like honey.
Love to smile and laugh.


7)Dog:-
I'm friendly just like a dog.
I'm also a very honourable girls towards my friends and family.


8)Ice cube:-
I'm just like a ice cube.
Easy cold and hard like ice cubes, but also very easy melt.
I'm a girl that easily forgive someone, and a girl that easily be cool or cold infront of someone.


9)Bird:-
I'm just like a bird.
My life is full of adventure.
Sometimes having freedom, but sometimes being control.


10)Story books:-
I'm like a story book.
There's different and interesting stuff happen to me every time, every second.
Just like a story book, having different intersting stuff in it.


-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥