Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today's Life~ **13.12.09**

Today...
I go-ing back hometown~
Soooooooo happy o~ X3
After have-ing a bit walk and shop at Sunway Mall, than me and my friend decide wait for busses~
So~
We waited for 1 hour because we don't wanna SQUEEZE with bus that full of crowded people...
Finally~
We the bus that we waited come~ And we fasly go up the bus and take the ride...
And i fell that today...
2 of us 'VERY LUCKY'...


This is ARVANA's SERVICES~
Please read C.A.R.E.F.U.L.L.Y~ =3
-->>1stly, waited for a 1 HOUR+ bus...
-->>2nd, cant buy the bus ticket that we always buy...
-->>3rd, the bus driver late let us up...
-->>4th, the guy that check bus ticket ARE SO DAMN IMPOLITE...
-->>5th, the bus driver ALSO VERY IMPOLITE...


**O yea~!**
**Some Malaysian people... Have-ing this type of 'NICE ATTITUDE'...**
**Sooooooo.... NICE~!!!!**
**O yea~!!!**


**I know how the outsider will think of us, Malaysian... When they come and play at Malaysia...
-->>1st, they will think... "wow... this is Malaysian's attitude while treat-ing outsiders... WOW~!"
-->>2nd, they will think... "ok... this is EVERY MALAYSIAN'S attitude.... =3"
-->>3rd, when they gone back their hometown and they will tell their friends and family about MALAYSIAN'S ATTITUDE... =3
**YaY~ TO SOME OF THE MALAYSIAN'S 'NICE' ATTITUDE...!!!! CHEERSSSSSS~!!!**
**I'm Malaysian and I'm comment-ing on SOME Malaysian's ATTITUDE... WOWZZ~!**


I just asked politely weather the bus driver can put me down at somewhere near my home or not but he just say no and keep say Teluk Intan Teluk Intan Teluk Intan... ==...
Not just that, he give me a nasty eye view...
Okie~ =3
**Thanks for give-ing me such a 'NICE' eye view~**
**MAYBE i 'DOES' deserve that...**
**Hmmmm... I'm the customer and your they driver... I give-ing respect and your give-ing me nasty eye view...**
**O yea~ SUPER 'Nice and Polite way'~^^


So~ this is what that happen to me TODAY and i feel very 'LUCKY'~
Is 'SUPER LUCKY'~ =3!!!
NICE~^^

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥