Friday, December 18, 2009

Hometown Life~**Boringggg~!!!**

Yep~
Another boringggggggggg day~=/
Another rainy day~
Another full of online time day~
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!!!!!!
I'm go-ing crazyyyyyyyyyy~!!!!!!
TwT~!
If keep on like this, than I surely will gone crazy in NO TIME... =/...


Today...
I done nothing and sleep till 11+ then text my Bibi~ =/
But I didnt get his reply and i take a bit nap again... =P
Until 12+ I only wake up...
**Anyway, I wake up and sleep again to make sure I check the mail~ Hahahax... **
Instead, I wake up at 12+, finish washing my face and brushing my teeth...
There's still no text from my Bibi~
So...
I go out watch TV...
CSI : NY and CSI : Crime Scene Investigation
**Axn~ channel 701**
**Yup~ One of my favourite movie~ =3**
After that, I take my lunch and ONLINE...
**Yep~! Online again~ That's what I can do to waste my precious time... Haha...^^**
After that, I get a text from my Bibi... =/~
We msn or facebook awhile~
**I don't remember, maybe we did msn awhile or facebook awhile... =P**
**Yep~ I think is facebook anyway...**
Then, I requested my brother to lend me his anime movie...
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion...
**This animation seem nice~ =3**
**The character nice~**
**For me only~ Others I don't know... =P**


I watches 2 CD's out of 3 today...
**P.S : until now... (1.30am 19/12/09)**
I whole day facebook because nothing to do~
1st, my online game can't be played...
2nd, I'm going to bored till dead...
3rd, wanted some people to chat with me...
**Awwwwwwwww~!!!!! For God DAMN SAKE~!!!**
**I'm going to bored till dead if I keep on does things like this~**


I chat on phone with my Bibi on 12+~^^
**Yep, I phone him~**
**We always phone each other... Sometimes he phone me, sometimes I phone him~**
**Sweet~X3~!**
And...........
Right before that....
I'm moooooooooooooody...... =/...
For some reason... =\~
Only he and me knows what happen... =/
Sooooooo.....
It's no big deal~^^
The important things is I happy back and we're chatting happily on the phone... =3
**Yep yep~ =3**
He's gone to bed about 20min ago i tink~
Ahahahahaha...XD!
Because i wanted to finish my animation CD~
**As there's still a bit left~**
**So~ What for left it unseen?**
And I finish it~
And I blogging~ =3
After finish blogging~
It meanssssssss~~~~~~~~~~
Nap time~^^
**Kekekekekeke~**



Mwakkkkkkk~~~~ Miss Bibi~~X3

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥