Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today...^^

Today...

27/10/09

Is a very special day...^^

And also a very happy day... =P~
Because I go sing K with friends and someting special happen today~ XD!
But it should happen a few weeks ago but we plan it happen face to face... =P~


My friends didn't tell me that today all of us suppose to meet at Red Box about 11am...
Sooooooooooooo~
I slept until nearly 11 am and get a phone call from my friends... LoLx!
They ask me where am I and I tell them that I'm in bed still sleep-ing...
Hahahaha... XD!!!
And they warn me not to go back to bed and asked me to go there as fast as possible... =P


Sooooooooo........
I quickly wake up and take bath...
And change cloth... LoLx!
**Don't know which to choose and simply choose one to wear**
**Because go-ing out with friends is a normal day...**
**Sooooooo... What for need to wear pretty pretty... =P!!**
**Hahahahaha.......XD!! Jok-ing... =P**
While sing-ing K with friends...


After sing K with friends, we all go shopping mall for a walk~ ^^~
**Because outside still raining heavily and no one can go back at that time... LoLx!!**
**At that same time, I text someone and that person didn't reply me... =3=~**
**Soooooo...... pig nea~**
**I look forward for his message but NO REPLY...**
**Sad sad~ TwT~**


Anyway~ continue my STORY... =P!
So~~~~~~~~~ Me and my friends separate into 2 part...
Because she wanted to buy some other stuff so i accompany her... ^^~
Sooooo......
Right after that, we finish shopp-ing her stuff, we go find other friends~ ^^~


I text my friends and see where are they, at the same time, I go shop for my ear-ing...
**Because I long didn't wear ear-ing right after my ear-ing gone... LoLx!**
**And i scared the hole will disappeared... So... I go shop for a pair...**
Soooooo~
Right after shopp-ing for my ear-ing, we go find my friends...
I watches them play games... LoLx!
After that, everyone decide to go home... ^^~

**Yay~!!! ^^**
**Finally can go home... LoLx~!**
**Such a fun fun day... XD!**
When i go back my room, i decide to clean my room because my room seem messy... =S
**I hate to see my ROOM MESSY...**
**It irritates ME!**
**LoLx! So i clean it...**
**At that time, i text with someone...**
**Suddenly, I get a phone call and he told me that he is outside my house... LoLx!**
**Soooooo fas... LoL... Never expect that he is outside there... =P...**

Soooooo... After that, I let him in the house... =P~
We chat awhile...
**Yea... And we talk talk talk and bla bla bla bla bla...**
**Many stuff happen~**
**I don't wanna tell out... =P**
**Hahahaha... ^^**

**Soooo..... Right about 6.30+pm...**
**We officially become BF and GF~ XD!!**
**Soooo happy...^^**
**Officially BF GF... =P...**
**Cute~^^**
**Last time we're just ambiguous**
**But now different... =P**
**Hahahaha...^^**
**Soooooooooooo...........**
**Today is my VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL DAY~ ^^**
**And I will remember it no matter what~ ^^**
**P.S : wanna know more... Try come and ask me lu~ XD!!!**



-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥