Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lazy Lazy ME!


glitter-graphics.com
I have been a lazy girl since Sem2 come...
LoLx!!!!
**Maybe on Sem1 I'm also a very lazy girl**
**Who knows... Hahaha...^^**

Yeah~! i hate my figure..=3=~
So boring when figure studies appear infront of me... LoLx!
**Not just figure... History of Art and Design also boring...**
**This two is the MOST BORING SUBJECT....=3=~**
**To me only ya~XD!**
I like Language & Communication Skills 2 this subject~^^
Yay to Desmond~~~!!
**My favourite teacher!**
**Kekekeke~^^**

Other subject still ok only~^^
Sometimes i can yawn in class also... LoLx!!!
**Lucky no teacher know that i yawn in their class.. Hahaha...^^**
**Maybe they saw but i don't know... LoL... Who knows~XD!**

Yesterday, i gone window shopping with ling ling and her friend~XD!
Happy happy...
**But i haven't finish my homework... LoLx!**
**And i still have the mood to go and shop~ Hahahaha...^^**
**Funny~ LoLx~**

So we shop and i buy NOTHING... LoLx...XD!
**Because I'm lack on money right after i buy the VIVI magazine~ LoLx!!**
**The VIVI magazine cost me a lot...=3=~**
After window shopping, we all decide go home because its getting late... And we need to take bath and do homework.... LoLx~

After we reach home...
I do my homework and ling ling take a bit nap...^^
**Right before i do my homework...**
**I play my laptop awhile... Hahahaha...XD~**
**Because lazy do it... =P**

So after playing laptop, i decide do my figure....=S
**Argh...=="' I do my figure and draw it like SHIT...=3=~**
**And i never like to draw it...=3=~**
**Because i like to draw the figure chubby... If not, i like to draw it animated...=S**
**Yea... I'm not professional in figure...=S!**
**Lucky got someone help me~^^**
**That's '猪猪'~ Kekeke....^^**
**Happy happy~**

Lucky he got help me o~
If not, i sure die until very 'CHAM'.... T_T...
So i finish my 3 figure outline...^^
Happy happy~~~~
So~ Today i have to search for the picture that teacher requested and sketch my figure~^^

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥