Sunday, October 11, 2009

KL life~

I misses my hometown fresh air...
I misses my hometown bed...
I misses my hometown house...
I misses every stuff there...
My mum... My dad... My sister... And brother... LoLx...
And my dog too~XD!

After come to KL...
Life changes...
But I'm having lots and lots of nice friend here~~^^
I'm so happy have them as friends~=3
Everyone nice and friendly~
Yea... I misses some of class -1 friends~
**Awww... T_T...**
**So unlucky didn't study same class with them...**
**Misses them....X3~!**

My life at my hometown different than here~
I got lots of different type of friends~^^
**Yea~**
**Different places sure have different type of people~**
**And we can know more people**

My hometown friends LONG NO SEE THEM ALREADY... T_T...
Don't know when can see them... T_T~
Don't know how are they~ T_T~
So misses last time...
When we all go out together...
**Although we less go out LoLx~XD!**
Misses my ballet friends~
**LoLx~ Seem like i misses almost everyone hahaha...^^**
**New life sure lot's of stuff changes...=S**

**~Life Have To Be Sweet And Memorial~**



-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥