Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ChOos-ing M@J0RrRrRrRrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

(≧▽≦)
Omgosh~ omgosh~ omgosh~
Choosing majorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~!!!!


**I have been think-ing which subject i wanted to choose~!!**
**Hav-ing headache... Argh...!!**


Soooooooooo........
Yesterday I go for the major talk and see which subject I wanna choose...
LoLx!!
When I arrived there, our headmaster is giving a talk and I don't dare go in because I was late!
LoL~ XD!!!


Sooooooo.....
While i was wander-ing where is my other friends, sudenly 永兴 appear...
**THANKS GOD... LoLx!!!**
**Lucky he was here, if not... I think I will stay outside until I saw someone I know come into the CLASS... LoLx!!**
**Giggle...=P**


So... We went in together...
And we sit toegther... LoLx!
**I'm not gonna sit alone...**
**Because those i know are NOT IN THE CLASS...**
**LoLx!!O.o...**
**I will shy shy one~XD!!!**
**Hahaha...^^**


So after hear-ing headmaster's speech...
Its lecture's turn to give lecture about their own subject...


The~
1st subject is... Digital Animation...
**LoLx!**
I feel that digital animation is fun, but...
My figure sucks and I'm not so into digital animation right after hearing their speech...
LoLx~! XD!


Then~
2nd subject is... Advertising...
**LoLx~**
I feel NOTHING about this subject...=="'
COMPLETELY NO FEEL... LoLx!!
I only know that this subject and me have no common... LoL....=P


Then~
3rd subject is... Illustration...
**LoLx!**
This subject is not suitable for me... XD!
Because I SUCKS IN FIGURE...
And I don't like to draw draw draw figure WHOLE DAY... LoLx!
So... I didn't hear any stuff that the lecture talk about... =P...


Then~
Lastly... The subject that I wanna hear come already...=P
Thats. . . . . . . . . Multimedia... XD!
**Yay... To MM = Multimedia... =P~**
Multimedia seem to be very intresting... XD!
I didn't hear completely what the lecture say...
But I seem to be interested in it... =P~


Sooooooo~
Maybe~
I'm choos-ing Multimedia for my major~ XD!
**Good Luck for me ya~XD!!**



glitter-graphics.com

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥