Thursday, October 29, 2009

29/10/09...



Today~
I'm hav-ing new room mate~XD!
**Yay~XD!!!**
**Soooooo~ Nice~XD!!**
**From Class 4... =P**


New friends~
New room mate~
New day~


Nice~XD!
Kekekekeke~^^
Today...
I OVERSLEPT... LoLx!!!
=="'~
So i didn't go for my Figure class but I got passup my paper...^^
**Happy happy~ =P**
**But tomorow hav-ing critic section...**
**Argh... =="'... Cham cham...=3=~**


Later~
I'm hav-ing drawing class... LoL...
Drawing class is ok, but sometimes boring... LoL~ =P
**To me la~XD!**
**Other's maybe like this subject... XD!!**
**But... Not me~ =P**


After that, i hav-ing dinner with BiBi and his friends~^^
Patrick, Ben and another guy i don't remember his name~
**Paise ya~ =X**
I forced BiBi to eat up his spaghetti~
Kakakaka...XD!
If not, he have to pay for everyone's food... =P
**This teaches BiBi not to waste his food... =P**
LoLx!


While eat-ing with BiBi and his friends...
**I don't dare to talk~**
**But... I'm hav-ing fun see-ing them hav-ing fun.. XD!!**
**They are so funny... Hahax... XD!**


**Different class people, have different type of people... =P**
**Soooooo... DON'T JUDGE A BOOK WITH ITS COVER~!**
**There's so many type of people around the place, why don't try to know more people rather than knowing those people that already your friends~**


glitter-graphics.com

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥