Saturday, October 17, 2009

back hometown already~



yay~!

Back hometown already~^^
So happy~=3
But misses someone...=P
Hahahaha...^^
Today...
I slept until 12+... LoLx!
**I'm so pig... LoL...**
**Maybe hometown's bed more comfortable...**
**Hahahaha....^^**

Then today eat my neighbour's homemade food!!!
**Yay~XD!**
**Curry mutton~! Curry chicken~!**
**I like her homemade food... Tasty and nice...=P**
**Hahaha...^^**

But tomorrow wanna go to sunway already...
Awwww.....=S i'm gonna misses hometown....
**Misses misses misses...**
**But i can't misses hometown so much also~**
**Hahahahaha....XD!**
**Have to misses someone also~XD!!!**

Tonight gonna have some fun~^^
**Yay~^^ Meeting my convent friends at a concert...**
**Go for fun...=P...**
**Because everyday at home... Sure boring...XD!**



-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥