Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Studies~ Studies~ Studies~ + '猪猪'?!?!

Kekekeke~^^
Happy happy o~
**Although studies at TOA a bit stress**
**But the most happy things in my life is can see '猪猪'~**
**Kekekeke~**

Yea~
I'm enjoy-ing my life at TOA...
Have lots of friends...
Have lots of fun...
Have lots of STUDIES and ASSIGNMENT...
**LoLx!!!**
**Yea... Many tell me that TOA is POPULAR FOR HAVING LOTS OF HOME ASSIGNMENT...**
**What to do... Nothing much to comment about it...**

Now having Sem 2 and i started to be lazy already...=S
Sick of see-ing assignment...
LoLx!!
**That's true for me...**
**Because i hate HOMEWORK...**
**Hahaha... But i have to do it also... Because this assignment help me to get mark...**
**LoL...**
**If not because of this mark, i also won't so hardworking to get the mark~**

But i have someone special accompany me~
**Kekeke~ Soooooooooooooo happy~^^**
**Everytime beside me~**
**But he can't always beside me because he need to go home also~**
**Hahaha...^^ So when he go back. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .**
**I sure will miss him... LoLX!!!**
**Althought we always meet... Hahahaha...^^**
**Funny... =P~**


'猪猪'








-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥