Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sister... LoLx!

When you have a sister...
You think you are the luckiest one to have a sister...
**yea... sometimes we do lucky to have a sister, when she is a nicest one...**
**HELL NO... when we get a bratty sister...**

Firstly...
I have a sister...
She is SUCH A BRAT...=="'
When i talk politely to her, she was like "I hear nothing from you, sis..."
And that anger me the most...=="'
When i scream at her, she was like nothing at all... Maybe she wanna make me overloaded and keep screaming at her, then she only feel happy about it...

Now...
The day went normal like always~
I be myself and my sis be herself...
Today, she come home about 2pm+...
Then i order her to go bath...

1st - **Because its dirty and full of germs after finish schooling at primary school...**
2nd - **And everyone knows that PRIMARY STUDENTS LIKE TO GET THEMSELF DIRTY~**
3rd - **Not just guys, girls also...**

And i'm a BOSSY sister... LoL...
I think i am.... LoL...
Now, me as the BOSSY BIG SISTER asking a BRATTY little sister go bath...
And she don't wanna hear what i say...
Ok... I relax myself and let her go on her own...
But............
On the other hand... She didn't!
She keep lay around her bed, eating chewing gum... Roll here and there...
Pretend this and that...
And i was like... "What the hell you are doing, you are so dirty and you are making your bed dirty and full of GERMS!"
**This i didn't say out... LoL...**

Then i was so damn angry, but i stil ask her politely to go to bath....
But she still hear nothing...
And i started to get mad...

And i say "Go bath or you are OUT OF THIS ROOM..."

She use a unplesent eye sight looking at me then look some other place...
And i keep repeating what i said...
Then she get annoyed by it and she sit on her bed, eat chewing gum AGAIN...
Then she go to bath....
You wanna know the time she go and have her bath?
It was about 5+pm...

... I'm so curios, is bathing so hard to do???
Or... She wanna me to get mad at her and scream at her?
Or... She wanna make me into a mess?
Or... She wanna make my mum scold/lecture me?
Or... She wanna make my dady care more about her???

One more thing... When i go into the bathroom, i have 1 nice habits, that's CLOSE THE DOOR OF THE TOILET WHILE HAVING BUSINESS in the toilet or bathroom....
And just now, i go into the toilet just to pin my hair up....

And my sis ask me "Jie jie, you go into the toilet to do business ar?"

Then i was shock... **What the HELL ARE YOU SAYING...**

Then i answer back "No... I won't do my business while the door is opening, i'm just going to PIN MY HAIR UP...!"**almost in a angry tone**

Then i ask her "Why you ask me this question? You always bath without closing the door!?"

Then she say back "Now Koko not here ma, so can do like this lo..."

Then i ask her "Who teach you not to close the door while you are having bath!?! Your friend!?!" "Who teach you not to close the door while you doing your business!?! Your friend!?!"

Then she answer me "Who say, my friend is the only girl in her family... And she always close her door while she having bath or doing business..."

After that, she gone and have bath...
Wooooooots!
Nowadays children... Live too happy already...
They know what is right and wrong, but they still do it...
So... What to do?
I absolutely have NO COMMENT ABOUT THESE CHILDREN....

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥