Friday, September 4, 2009

My dady~ LoLx...**camera**

Days went by like normal~
Me myself wake up about 12+pm and take bath and eat~
But today my grandpop and grandma stay at my house~
Because my dady and my mumy going thailand~^^
**But i don't know what purpose they go there la~**

So~~~~
Right before 2pm...
I faster go find my mumy~
Then i said "Mumy mumy... I need a nikon camera... College said want wo... But they said want nikon n90..."
**I don't know the brand... LoL... So if i wrong please tell me ya~**

Then she said "This things asked your dady..."

Then i said "Ok...."

Then i quickly run towards the telephone and phone my dady...

When my dady pick up the phone call...
I quickly said "Dady, i gt things want to ask you..."

Then he said "What you want?"

Then i said "Camera... NIKON N90..."

Then he quickly answered back "I have nikon n80, what for you go waste money buy a n90? n80 and n90 no different... Just n90 is new model only, other than that, everythings is just the same..."

Then i said "But college want n90.."

Then i added up "I try asked my friend see see..."
Then he said ok and i hang up the phone...

After awhile, my dady come back...
1st things he said is "Lu e zha bo kia ai camera... Lu e dua e zha bo kia..."
**It means "Your daughter want camera... Your that big daughter..."**

Then i was lik **LoLx... my dady gonna scold me...**

Then after my dady changes his clothings, he cm straightly to my room and tel me "No nid buy n90 la, its nothing different than n80, your dady lend you my camera... Use this one... That n90 now very expensive..."
Then i agree with him~

Because my friend said...
"Whatever camera also can bring to college..."

And my teacher said...
"Bring the camera there, then see what the lecture said..."

Then my dady teaches me how to use~=P
**My nice dady~ Hahax... But sometimes he very bad... LoLx... (joking)**
After that, he go le lo~
Misses ya~
**To mumy and dady~**

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥