Sunday, September 6, 2009

Back to Sunway~=3

Finally, today my last day at mt hometown~X3
I wake up late like always~=P
After wake up, i do my own things and get a phone call from my aunty**姑姑**...
She said that she's coming to pick me up about 2pm...
So i pack up... Change my cloth... And bring my stuff out... LoLx...
**Sunway, i'm coming to you...=P**

After that, i take my lunch...=P
Suddenly we get a call from my aunty**姨姨** that she can't buy food and asked me to phone my aunty**姑姑** for help...
After a few minit i phone my aunty**姑姑**... I get another phone call... LoLx!
From my **姨姨**...
She telling me that she called her husband buy the food already and no need my **姑姑** help...
And...
I have to text my **姑姑** and tell her that my **姨丈** bought the food already and no need her help already...LoLx....
**Luckily my **姑姑** haven't buy any food... If not, we don't know what to do with the spare food that bought by my **姑姑**... Hahax...^^**

After i eat, i wait for my aunty lu~
Wait wait wait~
Then sudenly got a car horn outside our house... LoL...
And it was my **大姑**, **小姑** and their family...^^
Everyone come in and play... LoLx...
Daniel and Denis...**The plum plum and cute cute cousin...**
Ying Chen and Ying Xuan...**naughty and cute cousin...=P**

























**This is my brother and sister... LoL... All gam-ing~**
**'帅' ma?XD! wakakakaka~**
**On the left is big brother**form 3 now**
**The one sitting is 3rd brother**standard 6 now**
**The girl standing and playing is my little sister**standard 4 now**
**The little guy play with my sister is Denis**



























**Everyone gathering at my house LoLx... Crowded a bit bit... Hahax...^^**




















**Those are my aunty and grandma and so so~**

























**My favourite cousin**
Wakakakaka...^^
Cute cute~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~XP!

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥