Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My 2nd day at college~

Today~
Wakaka~^^
Nice day~ Nice life~^^
Happy happy o~^^
I like my new teacher...
They very nice~^^
But im happy that my english teacher didnt change...
Hahaha.....XD!
He teach us the nicest~^^
So happy~XD!!!
After class, i go back hostel and make class blog...
After that...
i try asked my friend to go out...
But...
Someone try not to let her go out...=="'
At the same time, im moody...
So i go out alone... Hahaha....^^
Then i go find my other friends and talk with them....
Then my mood become a bit bit nicer...^^
**Happy happy with my friends~^^**
After awhile, everyone go out eat...
Kekekeke...^^
Then everyone eat together...
**We bring my friend together also..=P!**
But the girl can't stop my friend from going other place, because she don't wanna ruin her NAME infront of TOA student...=P
If have chance, i wanna everyone know how bad is she...=3=~!

**P.S: Yea... i know i'm not a perfect girl... but i wanna let guys know that she is super perfect infront of guys and even when she have BF, still can hug hug with guy and asked guy to stay at her room one on one or many to one gal and asked guy stay over night at her ROOM... LoLx!**

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥