Saturday, September 5, 2009

O.o... Shock-ing

Today, day went on like always~^^
Me myself gt up at 12+pm...
LoL...
And....
Get LOTS of miss call and messages...O.o...
Shock-ing....
So after check-ing the messages, i phone to my ballet teacher...^^
**I misses my ballet teacher and my ballet friends~**
**We've been away for a very long time and never dance together again...**
**P.S:I stop my ballet already...**

Me on the phone call to my ballet teacher~=P
When my teacher picks on the phone call...
She says "Hello, this is miss tan here, you are?"

Then i tell her my name....

Then she said "WA! You sleep until this late ar~ So nice lo~ Hahaha..."

Then i said "Ya... Hahax...^^"

Then she told me about the trip to Singapore~
Then i told her that i'm not sure about it...
Because if no one sit on the bus with me, i really don't know what to do...
Cause being alone very lonely~
**Joking joking~ Hahax...^^**
The true reason that i'm not sure about going to Singapore is because no one go with me and i'm not sure that my mumy will allow me to go alone... LoL...
After that, i told my teacher that i will give her the answer by 2morow....

After awhile, i get ANOTHER PHONE CALL... LoL...
Guess who~
ITS MY BEST BALLET-MATE~!
Kai Wen~
Keke~~~^^
**I misses her the most~ Hahax...^^ She is my ballet mate and no one can change that... =P!**
She phon-ing me and telling me that if i'm going, then she will go also~
So happy~^^
Then i tell her that i will go also... Because finally have someone to go with me...
At the same time i text-ing message with my another ballet friend~
Su Yen~^^
She was SHOCK when she heard that Kai Wen going to Singapore...
Hahax...^^
Then she asked me weather need to buy my ticket, then i text her "if Kai Wen going, then, im going too~"
After that, i text to my ballet teacher that me and Kai Wen going to Singapor too~=P
Keke~
Soooooo happy~^^
**Finally can meet my friendssssss~~~~~~~~~~**
**Misses you all...~^^~**
**Huggie and Kisses to you all**

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥