Saturday, September 26, 2009

Afternoon life~^^

T.T... Because cannot go out...
Then i have to take my lunch, so me and my housemate, Bao li go out eat...^^
After awhile, we go shopping for material and food...XD!
**Because we wanted to cook in the house...^^ and home made food are the most nicest... Hahaha....^^**
We at popular keep look at every book...
And she seem to be intrested in interior design and keep ask me weather she need to change course or not....
**She very pro in making stuff for interior... hahaha...^^**
**Maybe she should change course...=3**

After that, me and Bao li keep search for food that can keep long and can be cook at anytime...XD!
Then after shopping it, we go somewhere sit down to wait for my mum...
**Because i'm OUT OF MONEY... LoLx! Hahaha...^^ Then i saw a book and i wanted to BUY IT SOOOOOO MUCH!**
Hahaha...^^ after meeting my mum, bao li says that her bf arrived at our hostel and she have to go so she left me and my mum alone....^^
Then i bring my mumy go buy some cloth at ESPRIT...
**Because she say uncle want a cloth... But she found nothing and she got to rush back to hometown... and she left me at the shopping mall...**

So~~~~~~~~
I'm all alone~^^
Then i faster go buy my books and i found a bag...
**Because i think that my baggy look very aunty style... Then i decide buy 1...XD!**

So~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After shopping, i go back to hostel lo....XS!!!
**Because very boring shopping alone....=P**
**P.S:I prefer shopping with friends ( girls la~ )... Hahaha...^^**

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥