Monday, September 28, 2009

MONEY MONEY MONEY + MY LIFE~~~~~~!!!!!

LoL....
After come to my college to study...
I have been spending more and more and more money... LoLx!
**On food~ On material~ On clothing**Little only...=P**~ And many many more...=X~**
Come KL means "waste money"...
Haha...^^
Because expenses here higher...=P


MONEY~~~~~~~~~~~~X3!!!!

And~
I come from Perak...=P
I normally don't go out when i stay at hometown...
**Prefer stay in the house... Sleep, eat, online, gaming and watch television...=P!**
**Hahaha...^^ This is my normal life at my hometown...=3~**
**I love my hometown~X3!! Because there have lots and lots of fresh air... And some of my sweet little memories with friends also at there... Not just that, when i wanted to go out, i no need go out early like when im at KL...=P!**
**But KL life also good... Hahaha...^^ Because got many nice stuff...^^**
**Not just that, many different people gather here... ( Because here is city mar~XD!)~**
**So we can know more different people from different state and type of people~^^**

At KL, i meet lots and lots of friends~^^
Those that i trusted, those that i care, those that i wanted to be with, those that act just like me, those that are different from other friend that i meet...^^
I'm happy with my life here...^^
I'm happy with my hostel too...^^

My roommate...^^
**Yea~ She is a nice one~ Hahaha...^^**
**She and me have almost same action...=P**
**Like to laugh loud loud, talk loud loud, happy always, have lots of friends, and almost same size with me too... Hahaha...^^**

My housemate...
**Yea~ Some nice... Some average~**
**Nothing much to talk about them...=S**
Hahaha...^^

My friends~^^
**Yea~ My classmate...=3~**
**I like them, they always help me, care about me~^^**
**Almost all of them are very nice~^^**
**Those that i don't like, i no need to say who are they... LoLx...=P**
Hahahaha...^^

Friends does everythings together~
Friends care about each other~
Friends worry about each other~
That's what friends for~^^
**HUGGIE~^^**

~FrIenDsHip Qu0t3~


glitter-graphics.com

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥