Monday, August 23, 2010

Ballet~♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪


-Pauline . Angelina . Krez . Nicole-


Nananana~~~~♫♪♫♪
This is me and my bunch of Ballet friends~ ^^
I won't get it if Angelina didn't upload it~ =)
Happy to own this photo~ ^^


Hmmm~~~~~
I did try edit it a bit clearer~
But it still won't look as nice as i think i wanted it to be~
Anyway~
It look clearer and better than the previous unedited one~ ^^


-KarNyan . Seemone Lee(Ballet teacher) . Su Yen . Krez . Nicole . Su Yen's Sister-


-KarNyan . Nicole . Krez . Mr Judge . Su Yen . Su Yen's Sister-



-Su Yen's Sister . Su Yen . KarNyan . Nicole . Krez-


Ok~~~
Bout all these picture~
Is the group photo of me and my ballet friends~
I enjoy so much~
While going out on a trip with them~
Anyway~
Some stop dancing~
Some stop for awhile because of exam~
And~
Some still continue dancing~


In this picture~
I remembered that i wear mini pants~
So i have to change it up~
But~
I didn't have any formal clothing~
Hahahaha~
So...
Ended up I have to wear my ballet teacher's dress~ =|
And i look so damn~ ==...
FAT~~~
**That's what i can say when i saw this picture tagged at my Facebook**


Not just that~
I long didn't go to Bidor~
So i can't bring that cloth to my teacher no matter what~ =="'~
Some more~
The time i wanted to go back hometown or Sunway~
Those few days she ain't at Bidor~
So~
All i have to do is to hope that one day i can return her dress for her~



-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥