Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I misses this~♥

-Me and my Best Ballet Mate-


I remember this~
And...
I misses this~
The time we used to have fun together~
The time we used to play together~
The time we used to dance together~
The time we used to become a partner~


I still remember everyone~
I still misses everyone~
Yea~
I feel hard to mix with some other girls while dancing~
Yea~
I feel hard to understand the new ballet teacher~
LoL~!!!!
The way they teach was different from Miss Lee and Miss Tan~
And i misses Miss Lee and Miss Tan too~!


And...
FINALLY~
I didn't continued my ballet~
When I saw children dancing ballet~
I'm kind of missing it too~
I miss everything i learn~
I miss everything i do~
I miss everything in MY LIFE~
I miss ballet and I miss piano~
And i know how lazy am i when i wanted to play the piano~
And my teacher always tell me that i have talent~
Just one thing, Lazy~
That's the things that's being taking me back from learning it~


Hahaha~~~~
Thinking bout all this~
Make my tears fall~~~~~
Don't know why~
But just feel missing about everything~
That's all~
Maybe because i loose all my fun?
Maybe because i misses my friends?
Maybe because i miss all the chances i have?
Maybe just Maybe~


Aiks~!
Anyway~~~~~~
Imma back from Sunway and now at HOMETOWN~!
Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But one thing~
I didn't have transport to go meet you all up~
Sorry~ ^^"'~


But i'm going there~
And just not sure when only~
( P.S : I misses you all~♥♥ )


-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥