Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beautiful WebPage Design

Storyville Coffee Company


WebPage:-
I like the design of this website~
as for me it looks very simple and nice~
And this website intro about coffee~


Hokey Croquis


WebPage:-

I like the design of the website~
And I like the pattern and the character being put at there as the model~
And i like the color feel being used onto this webpage~
not just that the background design also seem to be nice~
And make the webpage look a bit classical~


GODIVA Chocolate


WebPage:-

I like the simple design for this webpage~
And i like the reflection of the chocolate~
And i like the typo being used onto this webpage~


ORISINAL: Morning Sunshine


WebPage:-

I like this webpage~
As it looks simple and nice~
and i like the way the boxes flow up as being point onto it~


-meomi cloud house-


WebPage:-

I like this webpage design~
as the design of the house seem cute~
and not just that i like the cartoon character~
seem cute and simple~


-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥