Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mai life♥♥duh~

1st of April~ ^^
April fool day~ =D
Everyone's celebrating everywhere anytime~
It's fun to fool someone~


Yea~
I
accidentally though my friend fool me by sending me messages about my friend going outstation having operation...
Not just that i also accept a phone call about it too~
1st i thought is true~
But after thinking while~
Maybe it's a joke~
Who knows?!?
Right?


But i still asked my friend to send regards to my friend...
( the one that's going to have operation )
**It's true from my heart~**
**I wrote it sincerely and i hope you will like it~ ^^**
( P.S : i won't tell out~ ^^)
( because i wrote it to one of a "family" and one of them will tell it out today... )


Ohhhhhhh ya~~~~
I just remember that...
I'm not allow to play a game~ =D
**Yay~! Thanks to you SIR~!!!**
**And... Mr... I never say you're a children... So don't think that way~ =)**
**I never think you as a foolish children or any babies that love to make fool of stuff~**
**Please understand this...**
**Not just that, I though i have been fooled because TODAY IS APRIL FOOL~!!!**
**And don't get mad at me for not getting the important part of your plan~**
**If I'm wrong and you wanted a apologize so badly~ I can tell you face to face~**


Not just that...
My wireless stuff also being fixed~ =D
I'm so happy with it~ ^^
At last i can you the house wireless instead of celcom broadband~ @@~
**I feel that my home town ain't the prefect place to use a broadband~**


Today...
My brother forget to take in the cloth...
And i haven't wash up the dirty dishes...
And both of us being nagged by our mum~
**I hate being nagged by people~**
**And depends on what...**
My mum said i never wash up dishes and i dislike it...
1stly because i only haven't wash up the dirty dishes being used for dinner~
And i did wash up the dirty dishes this afternoon~
**Yea... Sometimes i really did wrong... =|**
**But don't blame me for playing laptop / computer or watching television~**
**As I'm over bored and i have nothing to do~ except cleaning the house~ =|**
**Anyway~ Feel lucky and happy today ( except the "being blame by people part" + "parent nagging here and there part" )~**


-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥