Monday, March 29, 2010

Oopsie~

Haix...
Cannot type in Chinese as i'm not using my laptop and this computer didn't have the system for me to type it~
** Gosh~ >A<||| **


I'm back at own hometown...
Hmmm... Since last saturday **27th of March** ~^^
I'm enjoying my silent life at my hometown...
As 2 of my brother is not in~
**Because both of them studying at Ipoh**


Sunday~
**28thn of March**
We go "Qing Ming"~
Have to wake up early in the morning to go to Kampar... =w=~
**Gosh~ >A<~~ I try not to go by finding reason but my mumy say no~ So What to do~ Hahaha~**
We've finish at about 10.30am~^^
**Teehee~ Happy with it~**


The reason why i hate to go "Qing Ming" was because:-

1. I hate climbing the hill...
2. I hate to clean up the dirty stuff...
3. I hate to get up early in the morning...
4. I hate to get sweaty...
5. I hate to wear the "AUNTY STYLE" uniform to climb the hill...
6. I hate to go under the sun...
7. I HATE BUG... =="'
( >A<||| )


So~
After a sweaty hot day...
My dad make a funny decision...
Instead of asking us to get rest...
He order us to get bath...
Then bring us to eat lunch...
**P.S : everyone was tired, sleepy and needed to have lunch... Gosh... =="'~**


Anyway...
I come home...
Online awhile...
Then take nap~ >A<~
**Awwww... I needed sleep so badly... Haha... But I take about 2 hour+ nap~ **
**Before that... The day before "Qing Ming", i sleep at 2.35AM++... **
**Because I have a long chit chat v my dad~ =D **
**In the other hand... We're all needed to wake up at 6AM~ **
**Oopsie~ >A<||| **


We all having a nice chit chat with relative~ ^^
I'm happy with it~ woooooohooooooo~ >A**Teehee~ **


O yea...
I forget 1 stuff~ =X
That's~ I've re-cut my hair~ >=D!!
I'm happy with the result~
**Wahahaha... >^<~ **
**Thanks to the aunty that help me to re-cut my hair... **
**I'm so grateful my new hairstyle now... **


Gosh~ I'm having sem break for about 1 month+~
Oh my~ >^<
I really can't stand it...
The break was way too long for me...
So so so so so suffering... TwT~
**Because I won't be meeting up my BiBi for this long~ **
**Stupid reason right? Haha~ ^^ **
**But not for me~ =D **


Not just that, i asked my parent permission to work...
I was hoping for a "yes" from them...
Instead...
They say "no"...
**Awww... I need money~ >^<... **
**For shopping cloth~ =X... **


Haix...
So~ I have to continue my boring life~
AT HOME~ @@~~
Anyway~
I will have to accept it no matter what... =)
So~
I will enjoy my boring + simple life~
Maybe it will full of surprises...
Maybe it will full of fun...
Maybe it will full of experience...
Who knows?!?


-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥