Monday, August 31, 2009

RaBbit... RaBbit... RaBbit... **kawaii~ desu ne~~~~!!!**

RABBIT~~~~~~~~~~~ KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!






















**Furry rabbitssssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**
Long ear~ Fluffy~ CUTE!
But my mumy don't let me have it as my pet...
Because she says "When rabbit POOP, the POOP wil be very SMELLY..."
LoLx...






















**5 little rabbit...**
I try put my finger in it when it climb onto the cage... Funnily it didn't bit me... LoL...
Normaly when i do that, some of the rabbit will bite me, thinking my finger is their FOOD...
LoL...





































**Rabbits~^^ Soooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!**
Trying to sip for water~
Hahax...^^
Kekeke~^^
But it cost about RM38...=="'
So expensive...
**Those picture i take it secretly... LoL...**
**I don't know what will happen if i take these rabbit picture infront of the seller... LoLx!**










-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥