Thursday, June 11, 2009

my TOA life~

at KL so sien ne~

ntg to do...=="'

wan on9 oso cnt*cuz bo line~XP*, wan go out oso hard....*cuz nid permision...XP*

my life at college nice nice~X3!

my class CD0905-5 a very fun palace~

haha~ whole class of guys and grls r my friends~X3

so sweetttttttttttttt~XD!!

kakakaka~ i being very very d naughty in class~XP!

every1 i oso wanna bully~XP!!


study-ing there ok lo~

sum lecturer there nice nice~^^ hahaha~

bt..... sum was lik OMG to me~

whn i hav my figure studies class, i would gone OMG...=="' cuz i draw a real human into sum1 else... if nt, i would draw thm into a anime style drawing...=="'

so xim tia.....

wakakakakakaka~
i went red box v my friends~XP! all lik siau zha bo and siau kia~XD!

all 自拍........... until stand at d couch oso cn hahahahahaha~ so funy~XD!

i tink ady oso feel funy~XP!

自拍 until d worker wan cm in clean oso cnt~XD!


v take pic at red box d entrance there~
every1 was luking at us~ o///o... bt feel funy funy oso~XD!























0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥