Thursday, June 25, 2009

mini bus R so ScARY~

my life at KL~
hmmm..... sumtimes ok lo~^^
bt sumtimes so sien e.....
bt my life v my friends at sch r always fun fun de kekekeke~^^
wanna find house to rent oso very hard e......
bt nw i found 1 ady, bt ony cn stay in it whn nearly to the end of august.....
so i hav to wait.......

gt once i sit in d 'mini bus' v my aunty*cuz my aunty ask to so i do it, if nt, i oso dun wanna sit bus... LOL... i hav once sit a bus be4 bt i dun lik the feel*(cuz.. the uncle tat sit infront of me didnt saw me and push down his back sit and d sit jz knock onto my face and nearly break my glasses... and he didnt even bother bout it whn he knew bout it...=="" ((TIS UNCLE WAS SO DAMN NO MANNERS)).......
o ya, nw continue bac my story ahahahaha.....
whn i go up.....
i was lik
"OMGOSH! Wat the hack is tis indian guy luking at me???O.O!! Im nt having any precious things v me so wat the hack r u luking at me?!?!?O.O"(whn he luk at me tat tim la)
im so damn scared........ ><" he keep luk at my straightly towards me......T.T..... "SOO000oooooo SCARY" thn whn i cm down frm d 'mini bus', i straightly tel my aunty bout tat guy and she was lik "hahaha.... bus ppl r always lik tis 1, jz ignore thm"... thn i was lik "LOLX.....O.o"'"..... thn v wait infront of the sunway piramid for d 'rapid bus'.... then v keep waiting and d sky start to go dark.... thn my aunty decide to bring me hum instead of riding the 'rapid bus'... thn v walk to my college and wait for my uncle to pick us up..... haha........ 1st tim sit mini bus, tats hw i feel.....=="' d guy oso..... keep luking.... make me feeeeel soooooooo uneasy.....=="' who wanna sit in a bus whn sum1 is luking at u wo....... if u, u oso dun lik lo right? so those sit on busses becareful~ they maybe thief or pickpocket.... nt i wanna say anythings, bt i jz wanna every1 be safe....


by=chubby-zhupi-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥