Saturday, June 27, 2009

My life at My jiu jiu and jiu mu house~*3day 2nig*

2day ne~ me and my cusin gt up early in d morning to gib sum ppl's hp lo~
thn after tat v go bac hum~
thn o bout 11++ lik tat v go out lu~
go out v my cusin and her friend de~^^
haha.... im enjoy-ing myself kekekekeke~
thn o v decide to go watch movie/sing k....
*v all oso duno wan choose which de, bt lasly oso choose watch movie hahahahaha~^^*

thn o, v all go to a ice cream department*paise i dun remember d name ahahahahahaha~ bt i kno their ice cream taste nice de kakakaka~X3* and buy a few ice cream~

i buy a soursoup + apple and starfruit.....*hmmmm.... taste ok lo~ nt so sour*(tis pic below is SOURSOUP + APPLE AND STARFRUIT flavour de~)










































my cusin buy a soursoup + durian.....*><"' d durian taste d ice cream taste soooooooooo nice e~ feel wanna taste it again ne~XD!!!*(tis pic on UP is SOURSOUP + DURIAN flavour de~) my cusin de friend buy a strawberry flavor de.....*smell taste and its strawberry + yorgurt ne~ sure taste nice hahahahaha*(sry o, i didnt take tat strawberry taste de ice cream pic hahahaha~) after tat v enjoy our ice cream and walk around the Time Square~^^ i saw a few clothings luk soooooooo Q ne~ bt o, my cusin pul me away....T.T......*hahahahaha~ cnt blame her, im jz ply-ing v her.... kakakakakakaka~~~~~~ cuz she dun lik tat style of clothings, cuz its a lolita type of clothings hahahaha~* thn i keep walk towards tat shop and she keep pull me away..... hahahahaha so funy~XD! thn o, i duno remember wat tim, i saw a guy/gal in a dragon costume*thn whn i saw it, i keep laughing hahahaha~ feel so funy nea~* thn my cusin say she scared of it bt she feel tat the dragon feel so funny..... so v follow he/she frm behind and at tat tim, d dragon hav a guy partner and they keep luking bac at us and v keep laugh at thm*we're bad right hahahahahaha~XD!* after that v go watch our movieeeeeee~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^ its "17 again"......XD! i lik tis movieeeeeeeeeee and i lik d guy character~><"' zacccccccccccccccccccc~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~><"'!!!!!!!!! OMGOSH! he's my favourite~~~~ he's so Q in tis movie~~!!! OMGOSH OMGOSH~><"'!!!!

hahahaha~~~~~~~XP!
after that v go hum lu~ cuz cnt go out too long hahahahaha~^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥