Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Unhappy

Am i a bit too irritating?
Yea sometimes~
No sometimes~
**Yea... that's the answer that i will get from everyone~**


I ain't perfect...
I ain't special...
I ain't clever...
I ain't talented...


Sometimes i feel that i irritates my friend beside me...
Sometimes i feel that i will be just fine with you all...
I don't know what am i thinking...
I'm so troubled...
I don't know why I'm having these feeling...
Yea... Maybe i think too much~
Maybe its true~
So what to do? =|


Should i be me to make myself more perfect?
OR...
Should i be the pretended me?
Which to choose?
I don't know...
I don't wanted to be the fake me...
I wanted to be me...
Myself...
The old me...
The one that laugh like there's no tomorrow...
The one that love to tell cold joke...
The one that love to be with everyone...
The one that talk aloud...


But...
The old one will never appear...
No matter what...
No matter when...
That's what i feel about me...

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥