Saturday, February 27, 2010

BooooYA!

OMGosh~
Today... I almost late to class as i don't remember WHERE THE HACK I PUT MY HOUSE KEY!!!
** Yesterday... I didn't go anywhere right after i come back from shopping~ **
** All i do is sleep right after coming back~ **
** Oh god... Where have my old key gone... ==+!!!! **
O~ God~!!!
Lucky~ I asked my BiBi to come to class today or he will miss out the exam... ==+
Gosh~!!!!


So~ Today I have to make a NEW KEY...
4 of them cost me RM12.50...
And... He say that he can make a new set for about 10-15 minute...
** OMG~! LUCKY ME!!!**
Lucky I can effort to ask they guy to make new set~
If not, I'm 100% sure that I no need to go back to my hostel anytime~
** As... There are no one in the house~ And some went back to hometown and others go to church and shopping mall and so so~**


Then...
The worst part coming in... ==+!!!!
Argh...!
I remember that i put my key downstairs on the gate...
For Winnie to come in...
** Yea~ She forget to take my key~ Anyway its all right for me~ **
** But... I got a feel... == **
** That's SOMEONE TOOK IT WITHOUT ME NOTICE... =| **
** I think someone in the house took it and didn't notice and never return to me... And MAKE ME HAVE TO MAKE A NEW KEY FOR MY OWN SELF... ==+ **


So... That means today... 27th of February is my UNLUCKY DAY... ==+!!

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥