Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today's life~ **8.11.09**

Yesterday i cannot sleep nicely so~
I watch movie, chat on phone with my friend and on skype to chit chat with my online friends until nearly 3am in the morning...
**I misses the time when i can sleep early and DIDN'T HAVE PANDA EYES!!**
**Argh!! I hate panda eye soooooo MUCH!!!!**
**Feel like ask-ing it to GET OFF FROM MY FACE... =="'~**
**LoLx!!**


Early in the morning, about 11+...
I get a phone call... LoLx... Its from my mumy~
She tole me that my godfather cannot bring the stuff that i requested to me because he is not com-ing up to KL to meet his daughter...
**O~Gosh... Have to wait for my water heater... toilet paper... and other stuff to come A BIT LATE AGAIN...**
On the phone... I tell her about my friends at the college and she asked bout my assignment...
**LoLx! But i didn't tell her about the case that i been shoo out of the class... LoLx!!**
**She will kill me if i tell her about it... LoLx!!**
**Yea... maybe at that time i got done wrong in class...**
**And... I'm go-ing to asked for apology... =3=~**

The Reason is:-
1stly... I don't wanna to fail in my foundation...
2nd... I don't wanna be alone...
3rd... I wanna straightly go into MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**LoLx!!**
**Maybe there's more reason, but i don't know how to tell out... Hahax...^^**


After chit chat-ing on the hand-phone...
I get a message from BiBi...
Then i reply him...
But i didn't get message from him...
So~ I message my friend, asked weather he wanna go eat or not...
But he tel me... "Figure time. No need to eat. :]"
And i was like... "Okie~"
Then i continue my nap AGAIN... LoLx!!!
**I haven't get a nice nap since i go for the 2nd foundation... LoLx!**
**Yea~ 1stly, maybe I'm lazy...**
**2ndly, maybe i always last minute rush my assignment...**
**3rdly, i love to play more than do assignment...**
**Yea~ Anything can be the REASON... Right??**


Then... When i wake up... I check my hand-phone and i found out that's its already 3PM!!!!!
**LoLx!!!!**
**1st time sleep till this late... LoLx!!**
**No one bother-ing me...**
**No class...**
**Alone...**
**Maybe that's why i can sleep until this nice~XD!!**
**Erm... If i wanna sleep back again... Actually is ok but... I don't wanted to...**
**If not, I'm go-ing to have a headache or so so~**
**Hahax...^^ Not just that, I'm go-ing PIGGY PIG... LoLx!!!**
**I asked friend to help me to buy cup meeeeeee...**
**Because sometimes i feel lazy to cook and go out eat...**
**Hahahax...^^**


So~ Tonight... Wanted to cook or go out eat with friends?
**That's bother-ing me right now... LoLx!!**
**Cook or outside eat???**


glitter-graphics.com

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥