Sunday, November 15, 2009

FINALLY~!!

Ogosh~!
Finally~~~~!!!
Finally~~~~~!!!
FINALLY~~~~~~!!!
Can online already~
Sooooooooo Happy...


But...
Yesterday...
Sooooooooo Suffering...=X!
**But... i still can wait... Because can't online for 1 day onli... =P~**
Lucky i go back hometown...
If not... I don't know how am i go-ing to live in this world... =P~!!!
**Hahax...^^~**


Today... I have to DRAW NUDESSSSSSS for FIGURE and MY MARKS~!!!
Argh...
Don't know which human taken my SKETCH BOOK AWAY...==...
This person that take my sketch book away is finding fight with me...
NOW I HAVE TO DRAW NUDESSSSSSSSSS WHOLEEEEEEEE DAYYYYYYYYY....==
OMGOD~~~~!!!!!
**I super hate to draw nudes... Not because of 'those stuff'... But because some of the picture is sooooo yucky... =="'~**
**When you see it, you don't even feel wanna see it twice!**
**For me only ya~**
**Other's people i don't know how you all feel la~**


So....
NOW I HAVE TO FIND ABOUT 35 FEMALE NUDES AND 35 MALE NUDES...=="'
O~GOD~!!
FOR MY FIGURE MARKS SAKE, SO I HAVE TO DO IT...TwT~
Cham~~~~~
I DON'T WANNA FAIL IN THIS SEM~~~~~!!!!!!



-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥