Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Happy~~~~♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Na na na na~
We go to the TOA Gallary for a few PEEK~
and~~~~
I bought a Bracelets~
Which cost RM39~
And a cute Stuff Doll~
Cost RM8~


Gosh~!!!!
Whole stuff there were handmade~
Awwwwwwwwwwww~~~~


There were some handmade doll too~!!!
So nice~~~~
I wish that i know how to make those stuff so that I won't have to waste money to buy it~ XD!
Aha~!!!
Anyway~
Nice stuff always ATTRACT me towards it~
And~~~~
Lastly "they" MAKE me BROKE~ =X
But it's fine for me~
As i LOVE "them" so much~


**P.S: I love to waste money on stuff that are attractive~ But~ Sometimes I do waste money on stuff that i SHOULDN'T waste on~ Anyway I learn lesson from there too~ That's THINK before buying it~!! **


 
**If you wanted to buy or check it more~ ^^~ do go to " http://orange-craft.blogspot.com "~**
**This photo quality not so good as I'm using a handset camera**



**At that web, you will be see-ing different and different type of bracelets, necklace, ring and more~ Enjoy ya~!!! Not just that, there will be discount if you buy it online~!! Do Check this web out~!! " www.soakrepublic.com " **


-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥