Saturday, July 25, 2009

T.T.... so sry e~*yesterday mood very nt gud, and i beshong a few ppl*

T.T.....
who ask u all cm bother me~
i ady tel u all tat my mood nt gud stil cm bother me....=3=
keep ask u all dun ph cal me stil ph cal me....=3=....
my mood becm more and more and more nt gud whn u all do things tat i ask u "NOT TO DO"....=="'
very very dun "liao jie" me 1.....=="'

  • 1st warning - whn ppl mood nt gud, wat they ask u NOT TO DO, u MUZ NOT DO~
  • 2nd warning - whn ppl mood nt gud, they dun wan talk to u, thn jiu suan lo~ wat 4 wan keep talking to he/her~
  • 3rd warning - whn ppl mood nt gud, dun ask thm too many NOOB question and dun too 'dan xin' he/she cuz he/she sumtim dun likes~

  • 4th warning - whn ppl mood nt gud, they wil find sum1 to chat v he/her, at d same time dun BOTHER he/she if nt u wil gt SCOLDING frm he/she~

  • 5th warning - whn ppl mood nt gud, jz let thm SCOLD watever they wan and let thm release their anger, if u keep comment on wat they scolding, u wil gt a nice SCOLDING frm thm~
i tink tats all i kno.....=3=.....
tats d THINGS TAT U SHOULD NT DO WHN THEY R ANGRY~
so remember dont do tis whn they moody~

-nic_nat-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥Mai Music♥